Thursday, March 17, 2011

Here Goes!

Please be patient with me. This is my first attempt at writing a blog.
With that little disclaimer out of the way, I'll get down to business. Everyone I've talked to about this little project of mine has said, "It's just like writing a journal entry." I know that's not really true because I, for one, never show anyone my journal. I've kept a journal on and off for the majority of my life. I tend to write a bit more when I've got a lot of chaos in my life. It always seems that when there's a lot going on writing helps me get things concentrated somewhere other than whizzing around in my brain.  I don't really think that's the way to approach a blog either. I wouldn't want to read someone else chaotic scribbles of thoughts rushing through their head. So why would someone want to read mine?
So here's my layman's view of how this is going to go down. I'll approach this the way I seem to approach everything else in my life, with quite a bit of humor, honesty and rebellion. I'll also approach this with a huge dose of heart. It may be a Cajun blackened heart, and may be a fresh, raw and beating one, but it'll be heart nonetheless.... and let's all hope that whatever is bred out of that becomes something that someone else will want to read.  

2 comments:

  1. Where's your next post lady?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I need to get better at the discipline side of this. Officially just posted. :)

    ReplyDelete